Obtained by pressing hemp seeds, hemp seed oil is one of nature’s richest sources of essential fatty acids and key amino acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals vital for healthy skin. Hempseed oil is manufactured from varieties of cannabis sativa that do not contain significant amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive element present in the cannabis plant.
1. Perlier’s Hemp with Rosemary Cuticle Oil is infused with moisturizing and restorative hemp seed extract and essential oil of rosemary. Available at www.perlier.com.
2. Woodland Soap with hemp seed oil is made with an exotic blend of essential oils along with black tea that serves as a mild exfoliator. Available at riversoap.com.
3. The Body Shop’s Body Butter with hemp seed oil is for very dry skin. Quickly absorbed, it provides round-theclock hydration. The Body Shop is located at Town Square Las Vegas.
4. Hemp Hand Protector from The Body Shop helps soften and protect hands. It is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. The Body Shop is located at Town Square Las Vegas.
5. Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp’s hair care collection promotes healthy hair growth, while strengthening weak tresses and reducing breakage. Nubian Heritage products are available at select Target stores or www.nubianheritage.com.
6. Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer provides skin rehydrating through the use of 100% pure natural hemp seed extract and pure Vitamin B. Hempz products are available3 at Ulta Beauty or at www.hempzbodycare.com.
7. Hempz Pomegranate Sugar Body Scrub is enriched with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil and blended with natural sugar crystals to polish and gently lift away dull rough skin. Hempz products are available at Ulta Beauty or at www.hempzbodycare.com.